You are here
#D7CX: I pledge that Ubercart will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
Ubercart is an e-commerce suite developed for Drupal. It has been designed with the end user in mind, focusing on usability in three key areas: store configuration, product and catalog creation, and order administration. On the front end, all major systems are configurable and integrate with the standard Drupal systems (node, taxonomy, user, etc.). On the back end, the settings pages and order administration pages have been designed with ease of use in mind, and we are constantly working to lower the barrier to entry for new Ubercart users.
Ubercart out of the box is a great solution for stores that sell physical goods, digital product downloads, and site memberships. All these features can be previewed on the demo site, Ubercart Livetest. Feel free to check it out and post your thoughts in the forums. Read more about testing here.
The community at Ubercart.org is active and growing. Check it out to find forum support, a contributions directory holding modules, snippets, Views tutorials, and more submitted by your friendly fellow Ubercart users, and a site directory showcasing live Ubercart sites.
View the What is Ubercart? page for more info.
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system with product classes.
- Multiple product image support out of the box.
- Flexible product attributes system.
- Basic product stock level tracking and notification.
- Product features to add file downloads, role promotions, and more to products.
- Single page checkout.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout).
- Customer and administrator checkout notifications.
- Simple order processing (with workflow-ng integration for automated order processing).
- Simple order creation and editing.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, purchase order, etc.) and payment gateways (Cyber Source, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.).
- Shipping quotes and fulfillment, including integration with UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Sales, product, and customer reports.
- Activity logging.
- Much more... and more to come.
Ubercart is PayPal certified and listed in PayPal's solutions directory as an e-commerce solution that integrates PayPal Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro, and Express Checkout. For more information, you can read the Ubercart PayPal information page.
Forum Support & Issue Tracking
Ubercart maintains a customized support forum and issue tracker at the community site. Please use the following links for support, installation, bug reporting, and showcasing your Ubercart sites.
- Installation instructions: Ubercart 1.x | Ubercart 2.x
- Ubercart support and development forums
- Contributions directory
- Live sites directory
- Bazaar revision log (track code updates and test drive the latest development code)
- Translation server (third party site)
(Please note: the issue tracker enabled here at d.o is for specific bug reporting and documentation deficiencies only. Support and feature requests will not be responded to. These posts should be taken to the appropriate forum.)
In addition to the forums, community members regularly hang out in #drupal-ubercart on irc.freenode.net. If you've got a quick question or want to chat about development, consider stopping by for a while. Check out this page for an introduction to IRC.
For full functionality, Ubercart depends a few other contributed Drupal modules. You must install the required modules for your version of Ubercart before you can install Ubercart itself. You can see their project pages and supported stable releases below:
While not required, the following contributed modules are recommended for "out of the box" image support and e-commerce tracking:
The following sites have been developed on Drupal + Ubercart! They are live sites, so please don't checkout any items you don't intend to purchase. The power of Drupal theming and creativity of the developers is clearly seen in action.
Alton Caskets, Ametrine AS, Artez'n, Avenged Sevenfold, Blank Style, Blend Apparel, Brooklynski, Classic Vinyl, Cornerstone Cookie, Cotton Bean, Ecopaper, FortressMaximus.com, Fusion Drupal Themes, Holiday LEDs, Hug a Monkey, Kalys Gastronomie, Ker-Ching!!, MagmaMags Magazine Subscription Services, Mercedes Source, Organic Grace, Ozore Age Records, Panda Pouch, Riff Trax, Samuel Owen Gallery, Sassy Sweet Treats, Sinus, Texas Exes Diploma Frames, Transformetrics, Vingo Wine and Spirits
If you'd like to show off your site or receive feed back from others, submit your site to our live sites directory on Ubercart.org.
Sponsoring Development and Donations
If you're happy with Ubercart and would like to make a monetary donation to support the continued development of the project, please click here to read about donating through PayPal.