You are here
#D7CX pledge: There will be an IMCE 7.x release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
IMCE is an image/file uploader and browser that supports personal directories and quota.
- Basic file operations: upload, delete
- Image(jpg, png, gif) operations: resize, create thumbnails, preview
- Support for private file system
- Configurable limits for user roles: file size per upload, directory quota, file extensions, and image dimensions
- Personal or shared folders for users
- Permissions per directory
- Ftp-like directory navigation
- File sorting by name, size, dimensions, date
- Tabbed interface for file operations
- Keyboard shortcuts(up, down, insert(or enter), delete, home, end, ctrl+A, R(esize), T(humbnails), U(pload)).
- Built-in support for inline image/file insertion into textareas
- Multiple file selection(using ctrl or shift)
- Ajax file operations
- Themable layout using tpl files
How to integrate into WYSIWYG editors
WYSIWYG API (FCKeditor, TinyMCE, etc.): Install IMCE Wysiwyg API bridgeand enable IMCE as a plugin in WYSIWYG administration.
FCKeditor and CKeditor(standalone modules): Admin->Settings->Fckeditor profile->File browser settings->IMCE integration
- IMCE may have problem working with Google Analytics and Secure pages modules. Just make sure to add imce* path to the exceptions list of these modules.
- Artisteer themes
A demo showing IMCE integrated into TinyMCE, FCKEditor, and BUEditor.
You may contact the author for your special customization needs related to IMCE.