You are here
ImageCache allows you to setup presets for image processing. If an ImageCache derivative doesn't exist the web server's rewrite rules will pass the request to Drupal which in turn hands it off to ImageCache to dynamically generate the file.
ImageCache requires that you:
- Install and enable ImageAPI module *and* one of its toolkits (GD or ImageMagick)
- Install and enable Transliteration module
- Clean URL support or Private Files (more info)
Some cool modules which work with ImageCache:
- ImageCache Profiles - manipulate user profile images
- iTweak Upload - Enhances the upload.module and comment_upload.module's upload forms.
- Taxonomy Image - Upload images for taxonomy terms
- Ubercart - An excellent E-Commerce system for Drupal
- Imagecache Actions - provides additional, advanced actions like watermarking
- ImageMagick raw action - lets you create custom ImageMagick actions
If you use Lighttpd see: http://nordisch.org/2007/2/6/drupal-on-lighttpd-with-clean-urls