You are here
Submitted by jason on Tue, 02/14/2006 - 07:46
Adds the Google Analytics web statistics tracking system to your website.
The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Selectively track certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what type of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Cache the Google Analytics code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Track user segmentation from Drupal profile data
- Site Search support
- AdSense support
Version specific features
- GA.js support: 6.x-2.x, 7.x-1.x
- GA.js and Urchin.js support: 5.x-1.x
- Installing & Configuring the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
- Configuring User Segmentation in the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
- Advanced Tracking in the Google Analytics Module for Drupal 6.x
Other related modules
- Google Analytics API shows statistics about the current path, and a more detailed page for paths and nodes.
- Event Tracking not showing up in your reports? Seehttp://groups.google.com/group/analytics-help-troubleshoot/msg/3d3687a32... for a workaround. You may add the events tracking as an interims solution to your dashboard for easier access. Google is continuously enabling this feature for all accounts, but not all accounts seems to be enabled yet (10.01.2009).
- Upgrade: All people upgrading from 5.x-1.3 or earlier should carefully check if their roles configuration is correct after upgrading.
Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 21:02