You are here
#D7CX: I pledge that this module will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
Instead of showing a standard "404 Page not found", this module performs a search on the keywords in the URL, e.g. if a user goes to http://example.com/does/not/exist, this module will do a search for "does not exist".
It also includes search engine keywords detections as well as regular expression based term filtering from the URL.
In the latest release you have the option to show side blocks when a 404 error occurs. This is a requested feature from some of our regular users.
- Supports 404 Searches via Apache Solr Search Module if it is enabled
- Supports searching via Google CSE, if the module is present
- Support for Custom Text and Title to be displayed in search404 pages
- Supports Search by Page module as an option
- Supports Search Lucene Content when available
- Now has option to choose between 301 and 302 redirects
- Now supports Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish and French Language