You are here
Submitted by jason on Wed, 05/10/2006 - 11:33
The Login Toboggan module offers several modifications of the Drupal login system in an external module by offering the following features and usability improvements:
- Allow users to login using either their username OR their e-mail address.
- Allow users to login immediately.
- Provide a login form on Access Denied pages for non-logged-in (anonymous) users.
- Customize the registration form with two e-mail fields to ensure accuracy.
- Optionally redirect the user to a specific page when using the 'immediate login' feature.
- Optionally redirect the user to a specific page upon validation of their e-mail address.
- Optionally display a user message indicating a successful login.
- Optionally have unvalidated users purged from the system at a pre-defined interval (please read the CAVEATS section of INSTALL.txt for important information on configuring this feature!).
Friday, July 9, 2010 - 19:24